Thursday, July 3, 2008

Free Starbucks!

A couple of weeks ago I entered "Dr. Pepper More to Explore" online. True to advistising there is no purchase necessary and they will give you a free code every day. On my first try I won a $10 gift card. I did think for a little while about using it on groceries. Then I thought "I won this. I get to use it on me." How is that for selfish. I take my $10 Kroger card and use it to buy a Starbucks gift card. Then I registered my Starbuck card online and will be receiving a coupon for a FREE starbucks drink. I'm not sure the value of the coupon. It could be a 'tall' (small) drink. I'm hoping it is good for any drink any size (dare to dream, I know). It better not be for just a cup of coffee.

I highly recommend reading Freebie for Moms blogs. It is a wealth of information on all things free. Now y'all know part of my secret to getting information.

2 comments:

Erika :-) said...

I love free stuff! Thanks for the tip!

Cynthia said...

Free is good!