Wednesday, March 4, 2009

American Idol - Top 36 - week 3

Thankfully AI was back on Tuesday night this week. However the Wildcard show will be on Thursday this week - at the same time as SURVIVOR! What?!?! I think Fox should move Hell's Kitchen to 8pm and air AI at 9pm. Believe it or not there are people that don't have TiVo or DVR. We will be watching AI at a friend's home and taping Survivor.

Last night was interesting. Simon is frustrated at the contestants song choices. He suggested a Simon picks show. I think that will be a great night. Simon know his stuff. I read his book - it is a great read.

My favorites from the evening were: Ju'not, Kristen, Felicia, Scott, Kendall and Lil Rounds. I was disappointed with Taylor who I have in my top 12. I like Kristen her personia was wierd.

So my picks for this week are:
Scott
Kendall
Lil Rounds

Gordon's:
Scott
Felicia
Lil Rounds

We don't pick who we think should go through. We pick who we think America will actually vote through to the top 12.
If I had to pick my 3 it would be: Ju'not, Felicia and Scott

I wanted to do a blind guess of who is coming back for the Wildcard show. We won't be doing that, but just for fun here are my picks for the Wildcard show - this does not include yesterday's contestants:
Stephen F
Anoop
Mishaconna
Titiania
Nick/Norman
Jasmine

No comments: